Not one of my students!

Not one of my students!
Not One of My Students!

Welcome - Baruchim Habaim

Welcome - Baruchim Habaim
Welcome - Baruchim Habaim

Monday, August 9, 2010

Where the Buffalo Roam - a brief explanation

What's a nice buffalo like this doing in a Jewish education blog? In the process of learning how to add photos to my blog, the very knowledgeable, patient college student who was helping me, needed a photo to use as an example. The buffalo happened to be in my photo file and was uploaded into my blog as a very large addition.

According to the blog how-to book that I've been reading, blogs should have unique features. Well, how many Jewish education blogs have an in-house buffalo? So, for now, the buffalo stays. For the record, it's not just any old buffalo. It's part of a protected herd that lives a few miles from my house.
Say shalom to my shaggy friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment